November 30, 2014

#REVIEW Wing Stop Bintaro Jaya Exchange Mall

Hello! Apa kabar?

Good news, Wing Stop is now open at Bintaro Jaya Exchange Mall, 1st Floor. 

"Wingstop has taken chicken wings to a whole new level by saucing and tossing them in a choice of 11 mouthwatering flavours, including Original Hot, Mango Habanero, Cajun, Atomic, Mild, Teriyaki, Lemon Pepper, Hawaiian, Garlic Parmesan, Hickory Smoked BBQ, and Lousiana Rub."


So, I decided to try this chicken wing chain resto as soon as possible. Luckily, there was a buy one get one free promo for boneless wings. I ordered Bogo 5 Boneless with Garlic Parmesan flavor and creamy ranch dips (IDR 34,545) and I got Bogo 5 Boneless with Cajun Spicy flavor (IDR 0) for free. What a lucky day! I also ordered Cajun Rice Combo which includes Cajun Rice and Blackcurrant (IDR 16,364).


Starting from the recommended wings, Garlic Parmesan Boneless Wings flavor, it was juicy and savory. The garlic flavor was not popping out but more into the saltiness. Overall was good, rated 7.5/10. But this flavor matched the dips that I bought so yea.


These Cajun Spicy Boneless Wings flavor disappointed me the most. Not recommended at all! It was too sour idk why, while in fact, I was expecting this one would be spicy. And guess what? Not spicy at. The boneless wings were not juicy too. The worst one for my tongue. Rated 3/10.


Cajun Rice, I was really attracted with this one! It was similar to fried rice. The cashier woman explained to me that the rice was mixed with black pepper and other spices. The taste was so unique and all that I can explain is that the rice was a bit spicy and savory. Rated 8/10.


Creamy Ranch dips, um short explanation about this... it was rather sour and salty! Matched with the Garlic Parmesan the most!


Last but not least is the Blackcurrant! Just like a normal nestea, it was sweet and fresh. Rated 8/10.







Move on to the place, it was so comfortable although it was not so huge though. Electrical plugs were provided under the sofas and there was a place to wash your hands too. By the way, sorry for the bad quality of pictures, I didn't bring my camera because I went there after school.

Then how to get there? Here I give you the directions:


Find me on IG >> @dndea <<

See you soon on the next post!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment