November 23, 2014

#REVIEW Putera Lombok Bintaro

Hello people!

I just arrived home from a restaurant called Putera Lombok in Bintaro. Located at Ruko Kebayoran Arcade, Jl. Rasuna Said, Bintaro Sektor 7, Pondok Aren, Tangerang.











I ordered Ayam Bakar Taliwang Biasa (IDR 50k/ekor) rated 8/10 and Gurame Bakar Taliwang 8.5/10 (IDR 45k). Both of them tasted the same, sweet and salty. The chicken was tender. But my favorite was the fish because the spice was so pervasive supported by the softness of the fish, yumm! 

Oh and also there were two types of condiment, one of them was spicy, another one was sweet.

The place was cozy enough but quite small. There were only four tables on the first floor and I've never been to the second floor. I will visit this place again soon.

How to get there:


Find me on IG >> @dndea <<

See you soon on the next post!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment