November 8, 2014

#REVIEW Fiesta Steak Bintaro Jaya Exchange Mall

Hello people! How are you doin?
Sorry for not posting for quite a long time because I was so busy with school & stuff. Now I'm gonna write  a review about Fiesta Steak at Bintaro Jaya Xchange Mall (Lower Ground, Jl. Boulevard Bintaro Jaya, Pondok Aren, Tangerang)



I ordered Chicken Steak (IDR 38,181) and Thai Ice Tea (IDR 13,636). Umm, I'm not sure whether the taxes and services were included or not.





Starting from the chicken steak, the potatoes were well-fried. Corn, green beans, and carrots tasted plain to be honest but it was so fresh. And move on to the chicken, it was tender and rather tasteless because of the flour I guess. Rated: 6/10. And the thai ice tea was okay. Rated: 7/11.

Although the taste of the food I ordered was not very satisfactory, the place was very cozy. So it was kinda worth it though the prices weren't expensive.

Find me on IG >> @dndea <<

See you soon on the next post! Subscribe please? :P

Lots of love,
Dea

No comments:

Post a Comment