August 18, 2014

#REVIEW Pepper Lunch Bintaro Jaya Xchange Mall

Heeey lovely peeps! How are you?



As you can see, you can find Pepper Lunch at Bintaro Jaya Xchange Mall. Located beside Steak21 at the ground floor. The place was so comfortable and huge enough! It also had cool design for its wallpaper lol.






I ordered Beef Pepper Rice + Bean Sprouts (IDR 66k, tax included). It tasted good but the rice is too soft and sticky and the bean sprouts weren't fresh. Overall was okay because I love soft rice. By the way, the taste is depending on your cooking skill. All you have to do is mix, add more spice, mix, add more sauce, and done!


The service was excellent, the waiters treat me so well! I am going back as soon as possible since Bintaro Jaya Xchange Mall is very close to my house.

How to get to Bintaro Jaya Xchange Mall >> CLICK HERE <<

Find me on IG >> @dndea <<

See you soon on the next post! Subscribe please? :P

Lots of love,
Dea

No comments:

Post a Comment