July 25, 2014

#VISITDNDEA Short Post: How Unlucky I Am! :(

Hello lovely people out there. I was having tough days. My phone was broken yesterday (on my dad's birthday). I accidentaly dropped it at the mall.

Plaza Indonesia to be exact, and I didn't use any cover so yeah, the LCD was broken and it can't be turned on until now. I am supposed to be writing a lot of new reviews. But I wrote the notes on my phone and I can't even see it now. And today, my dad accidentally dropped my camera and the lens was broken. I can't use it until I buy a new lens.

As soon as I get all I need for this blog, I will write new reviews about Haikara Sushi at Lotte Mall Bintaro, Takigawa at Gandaria City, blogging about my dad's birthday and also about Gandaria City. Not only that, but also reviews about foods in Bangkok (I'll go to Thailand for holiday yay!). So stay tuned guys, me lovin' ya :D

But idk about Dachi, maybe she will write even more than me? :p

Anyways, new page menus will be updated soon hahah, visitdachidea has a new layout and design yayy!

New posts are coming soon! Please subscribe via email or whatever you have!

Have a nice day,

No comments:

Post a Comment