July 9, 2014

#VISITDACHI Getting Wild After The Election 2014

Hello Wondrous Strangers! Apa kabar? (means: How are you?)




Today is the election day! Yeay

But since I am not old enough to vote, I can't vote anyone. LOL. But look! My sisters and parents just came back home after the election. It is not me if I don't perpetuate this important moment. Snap snap pictures with a theme "Getting Wild After The Election 2014", here are the pictures


Lol ewww her sandals


Dad finally joined us to take pictures

Silly faces yum

Well we spent a lot of time while taking pictures. We couldn't stop laughing because of our silliness. So yeah, here are the behind the scenes



They have different views about politics so they voted for their own choice, and it is a secret! Even though we are family but we still have individual freedoms.

Lots of love,
Dea

No comments:

Post a Comment