July 10, 2014

#VISIT Watsons Personal Care Store Summarecon Mall Serpong




Dea found these cuties Telon Cream at Watsons Personal Care Store Summarecon Mall Serpong! I thought it was a hand cream but I just realized that it is not! Oh, I bought something for my softlens. Guess what?


Yeah it is a liquid for my softlens. The name is Comfort 8in1 Solution by Exotivon 350mL. I will write a review as soon as possible, and maybe a tutorial? I am not sure yet. I bought it for IDR 51.9k (I bought the pink one, not the blue one). Here is the picture.


Dea also bought something. It is a Biore Pore Pack Black for Women for IDR 10.5k (Discount price, the actual price was IDR 12.5k LOL less 15%). My daddy bought Wellness Omega 3 1000mg for IDR 210k (Also discount price, the actual price was IDR 280k, less 25%). And idk someone bought CDR Fruit Punch EFF well idk seriously for IDR 41k, lol. 

Find the way to Summarecon Mall Serpong here --> #HOWTO Get To Summarecon Mall Serpong

See ya again in the next post!

Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment