July 11, 2014

#VISIT Mujigae (무지개) Bibimbab & Casual Korean Food Summarecon Mall Serpong

Hello Wondrous Strangers! Apa kabar? (means: How are you?)



Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun~ 안녕하세요 여러분! lol. Greetings from Mujigae (무지개) Bibimbab & Casual Korean Food Summarecon Mall Serpong *YAY* It has been a long time since the last time I ate Korean food cuz my mom always wanted Japanese food all the times.

We finally visited this restaurant after a bit of arguing. Located opposite the Häagen Dazs and beside Marugame Udon *If I am not wrong*. It was so crowded at that moment so I couldn't take a picture of the giant sign of Mujigae logo at the front. I went there at 5 o'clock with my family.

Mujigae is the most unique restaurant I've ever seen in life so far because we had to do self-service and order the food using the iPad. I'll write a review after this post, I ordered a lot of food! Stay tuned! By the way, I think Dachi is going to write about #howto order using the iPad lol.





YAS we were a little narcissistic to immortalize this moment hehehe

Find the way to Summarecon Mall Serpong here --> #HOWTO Get To Summarecon Mall Serpong

New post is coming soon! Don't forget to subscribe by email.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment