July 27, 2014

#VISIT Grand Indonesia Shopping Town (Sour Sally and MK Restaurant Edition)

Hello there awesome readers! How are you doing?



Had been waiting for a right time to meet and tadaaa, finally we met! So my cousin and I were spending our time at Grand Indonesia Shopping Town. We ate at MK Restaurant >> click to visit the review << and then we went to Sour Sally to get some yummy yoghurt *my favorite after all*



Some pictures while waiting to be seated at MK Restaurant. Comfortable waiting spot haha :D



Thanks for taking the pictures, Dachi.

Click here to see how to get to Grand Indonesia Shopping Town >> #HOWTO Get To Grand Indonesia Shopping Town <<

Go follow my cousin on instagram: @d.xv
And also Dachi on instagram: @dachiananda
Or myself :P @dndea

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment