July 6, 2014

#REVIEW Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Hello Wondrous Strangers! Apa kabar? (means: How are you?)






Before and after I applied Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel (No edit pictures, it's real my skin color and you still can see the red dots on my legs, I only added the before and after text)

Greetings to all KPOP lovers or Korea lovers out there! Who doesn't know this wonderful Korean makeup brand, Nature Republic? Well yeah, I didn't know about it long before I visited South Korea. It is okay if some of you don't know too. But now, you have no reason to say that you don't know Nature Republic because this post is going to be a review (my personal review to be exact) about one of their excellent products which is Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel!

I don't think that I have to explain about Aloe Vera like every blogger does. I will immediately discuss about this soothing gel. I bought it when I was in Korea last winter (December 2013). I saw many people bought it in large quantities (Christmas and New Year Sale at the moment). Without further ado, I grabbed mine before they ran out of stock. 

When I came back to my apartment, I opened the package and found that it looked like jelly. The color was completely transparent and what makes it looked green was the packaging. My skin was dry because of the weather, I directly applied the gel to my skin. It was so light. Very refreshed and quickly absorbed to the skin without leaving stickiness. I also felt like my skin was more delicate. And please note that you can use this gel all over your body (more information on the bottom of the package) and that's incredibly cool! *multifunction alert!*

The weaknesses guysss! The moisture didn't lasts for a long period of time. If your skin is so f*cking dry you should use it regularly, especially on winter time. And if you are allergic to alcohol, then don't use it. I knew about that after I read THIS cool post. Thank you so much for your information but I have no problem with alcohol so I don't care :) I also put some of the gel to my hair tip. But ended worse because my hair became fused and kinda sticky and ew hard to explain. So for me, a big no-no for hair.

But guys, this is 100% my own review and only from my point of view. Why don't you try this product and find out what is it like? Leave a comment below, feel free to ask questions, follow my instagram, twitter, or whatever I have :D

New post is coming soon! Don't forget to subscribe by email.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment