July 3, 2014

#VISITDEA My First Blog Post

Hello Wondrous Strangers! Apa kabar? (means: How are you?)





YAS I AM SURE YOU ARE GOOD! BECAUSE I AM EXTREMELY FINE, THANKS.
This is my first post after all. *yeay* I will mark my calendar Thursday, July 3, 2014. Why? Because today, VISITDACHIDEA is officially launched! Let's twerk. *twerking**twerking* LOL

It took about 5 hours to create a logo and design this blog, just saying. Yeah, I know it's so long. Uh, I am not a pro. I think I have to study more about blogging and stuff. No, do not underestimate me please. I am a fast learner, so I can make sure I'll develop this blog into a stunning one! I am sure, one day. Let's pray for me then.

This blog will be talking about the latest (or maybe oldest?) lifestyle, fashion, makeup, food, and stuff; which I am sure will be the coolest blog ever. Stay tuned.

Wait, THANKS A BUNCH FOR VISITING OUR BLOG. Thank you for taking your time. Thank your for becoming curious. Thank you for everything I love you guys so much <3 I am sure you must be one of those beautiful or handsome people out there!

New post is coming soon! Don't forget to subscribe by email.

Lots of love,
Dea

No comments:

Post a Comment